Notice and Takedown Policy
Sgtoarchitecture.LTD (referred to as Maxflow) has adopted the following general notice and take down policy towards claims of infringement with respect to material or content hosted by Maxflow in its site or Service. The contact information of Maxflow's designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under this policy is listed at the end of this document.
Maxflow does not monitor, audit or approve the material or content posted by any user on Maxflow's site or the Service as defined in Maxflow.money Terms of Service.
It is Maxflow's policy to block access to or remove material or content (1) that it believes in its discretion to be illegal, abusive, defamatory, offensive, obscene, pornographic, unfit for publication or contrary to good practice or inconsistent with the purpose of the pages provided by Maxflow; (2) upon receipt of the infringement notice specified below, Maxflow considers to be infringing third party rights, otherwise is illegal or its publishing is illegal; or (3) is required to be removed or to which access is required to be prevented by a request of a competent court or authority. In any such case Maxflow reserves the right to immediately terminate the account of any user in Maxflow's sole determination and discretion.
A. Procedure for reporting claimed infringement:
If you believe that your material or content is residing on or accessible through the Maxflow site or the Service without your permission or is otherwise infringed, you may send a written notice of claimed infringement containing the following information to the designated agent. Please note that you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you misrepresent that material or content was illegal or infringing. Your infringement notice must include all of the following items:
(1) your name and contact information;
(2) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of material or content so that Maxflow is capable of finding and verifying its existence (providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
(3) identification of works or material or content being infringed;
(4) confirmation that you have requested the person who posted the material or content to remove it or that the person could not have been identified;
(5) your confirmation that you own the copyright and other relevant rights to the material or content or you are authorized to act on behalf of the right-owners and that the information in this notification is accurate;
(6) your signature.
Note that a copy of your legal notice will be forwarded to the party responsible for providing the alleged infringing material or content.
B. Once proper infringement notification is received by the designated agent, Maxflow will:
(1) remove or disable access to the material identified in the notice;
(2) notify the content provider or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material or content; and
(3) have the content provider's or user's access to the Service terminated.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the designated agent receives a written notice described in Section A above, Maxflow will notify the content provider or user that Maxflow has removed or disabled access to the material. If the content provider or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is groundless, the content provider or user must send a written counter-notice electronically no later than 14 days of receipt of the original notice containing the following information to the designated agent listed below:
(1) content provider's or user's name and contact information;
(2) facts and justifications for the removal or denied access to be unfounded;
(3) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
(4) signature of the content provider.
Subject the counter notice fulfilling above requirements is given timely, Maxflow.money may allow or deny, as it deems appropriate, availability of the material or content on site or the Service, unless court or other competent authority otherwise orders.
Please contact Maxflow's designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement at the following address: Info@maxflow.com.